Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday 03/05/08

woke up early in the morning preparing for BBDC to do my license,
did not have a good rest at hao place
saw something funny in the train on my way there

what will u do if this thing happen to you??



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

he want to look good in my camera haha!



for me i'll just slap on his thigh and wake him up!

Photobucket

not my day...

Friday 02/05/08

yesterday went to guo hao house so called house warming i guess.. yah quite boring though or maybe i'm not having a good mood..
and yah everyone was like outside talking then realize that steph and guo feng missing.. thought they having se* somewhere... end up their inside the cupboard... scare us? NO WAY! HAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

after that went to have supper at cafe cartel.. man the food there seriously like shit.. should have gone to macdonal..

ah lian acting fierce!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and yah a proper one

Photobucket

after that i went back to his house and slp.. dont know what happen next =]
nights..

not my day

No comments: