Tuesday, May 27, 2008

26/5/08 Monday

today is SHIT!
went to work as per normal.. was very tired, don no y... after sending joshua to airport in the noon yesterday till night time i've been slping had my dinner and back to slp again..
there's attachment in the company with poly student.. ok this what happen.. i'm working and i'm slpy so i went to the guys changing room and decided to get a super fast slp for like 10 to 15 mins..

got this guy name moses(what a name) haha (and i'm called Bruce almighty) is attached to our traffic dept..
my in-charge had an orientation with him, so bring him around the factory...
2 to 3 more mins to my alarm rings, just nice they came in and my in-charge saw me slping...
at the moment i really wanted to fuck that new guy...got a written warning letter from over all in charge..and usually between 3.30 to 4 plus i'll get hungry so i went to the canteen to get some food(was not suppose to)..timing was not right again , in charge came in with the new guy.. another shit again.. back to office doing my work awhile and some one msged me.. just nice in charge was looking for me... seriously today not a good day for me... got a very nice remark from him" u today seems very free".. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: