Wednesday, May 21, 2008

17-18th Saturday to Sunday

Played till morning and so nice of steph to help me wash my wound for me...

so clean now =]

Photobucket

its painful

Photobucket

i realize that M&M staring at steph LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wahaha~

Photobucket

that not mine for sure cos i'm slping with my shirt on HAHAHA!

Photobucket

preparing for escape theme park

Photobucket

Photobucket

theme park close at 8 and we reach like around 6.45 ?? haha.. ended up playing game at arcade

serious

Photobucket

and another thing is this guy dancing Para Para
his in the top 3 in the para para list.. oh my god!



ah i'll blog till here... i'm tired.. going to slp... good nights





16-17th Friday to Saturday

Few days after my accident, either staying at home or out at Simpang Bedok playing Dota,ya its addictive man.. anyway today blog is talking less picture more!

PSP is fun tooo and boon kiat is playing with joshua's goggle.hahah

Photobucket

there he goes again~
don no wat super hero now..look more like Casper to me

Photobucket

my turn

Photobucket

and not forgeting her... Celestina

Photobucket

Photobucket


yah preparing to go out again..

Photobucket

Photobucket

uhuh~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

sexy kiat eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

a nice proper photo taken

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and joshua the masturbate KING

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: