Thursday, November 22, 2007

ahhhhh!!! okok i'll blog I'll blog! alright~
very lazy to blog sia..

past few months allot of unhappy things happen to me, i keep failing my bike practical and i don't feel like continuing already either go wrong lane or i do it wrongly...
my last practices was the worst one.. had practical on Friday and Thursday night was like at boat quay drinking with my friend cos Joshua just came back from his 2 weeks army camp later that went over to BBDC at 8am.. still not sober.. everything forget to take.. helmet gloves and my long sleeves.. than no choice so use the school properties and instructor allow me to take my practice.. buang at least 4 times than they come and ask me what happen..no choice so tell them that i drink alot last night... and i kanna dismiss waste $23 :( haha very nice!

my school attendants really poor this time..still remember year 1 that time every time sure everyday go school, now i don't cos i find my self not really interested in my course already! i wanna take hairstyling course!!! that's what i'm really interested in.. but i'm scare i'll become ah gua! no la joking, aunt said there wont be future for me if i go this line so just anyhow choose a course get my cert and fark off...
kanna caught for long hair again must cut if not can take final year exam.. hide under the table becos i don wanna get aim by the head of department..

I'm confuse really confuse and stress about relationships problems i don't no what i did is right or wrong i just want things simple that's it! easy! been very jealous i don't no why also, think too much ?? i don't no.. seldom see her, miss her so much and even dreamt about her..really thought of giving up at times, try sorting out things but still don't feel any better..giving up really hurts alot but what can i do??
i still miss u sometimes wish time can turn back seem like we're drifting apart already..can u tell me what to do?

ah anyway today meet up with martin boonkiat xinyi and miki at cineleisure had my dinner after that wanna go plush with martin but he wear slipper! nvm anyway my clubbing mood not there...nothing much interesting happen today.. never see weird weird people also haha..
hmmm blogged already.. smiles!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: