Tuesday, August 7, 2007

wooo...i'm back hahas.. today cant wake up sia... recieve 10 miss call from Pang Chong... wat a good friend of mine hahas..hes been doing this for like almost a year after i moved to joshua house and stay..eh i feel like skipping school today sia.. but cant today got Nafa Test at 2pm..haiz

went to school was later for like about an hr??haha.. i late means pang chong also late..cos we always meet up than go school together =D gay right haha...
after that went to class..wah realise i forgot i got a project need to hand up by this friday and i havent started yet...no choice i ask zhi yang help me do haha =x..than i slping in class.. =D
after lesson went to noobs our school so call "fastfood restaurant"
meet up with laura have lunch together with my friends... (laura looking at me and chong eating hahahs)
took some pictures haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

still early sia.. all my close friend all nvr come school skip lesson...keep calling them to come school haha... good right got me this kind of friend hahas =p
later that went to campus heaven to have some coffee..
called amber baby =p and then meeted up...slacking haha =p

went for nafa after that...
pass everything except for 2.4km...
6 round school stadium sia...
i failed =C..haha
can not get gold already =C
think i need to go in army 3 months earlier already haha...
headed home...shower and than slp...after that my body cramp sia...
everwhere also pain... who wan massage for me ?? =p
erm i guess i'll stop here haha... i sound so long winded sia...nvm i like can already haahas!!!
haha 1 more funny thing..
wanted to suppot my school teacher by going school tml...
and he ask me not to come... wth sia... reason becos my hair too long and he don wanna get fk by his manneger...haha...good thing for me =p
eh kat stop hurry-ing me!! =p

No comments: