Tuesday, August 14, 2007

blogging again haha...
woke up today at 5.30 plus.. wah so late sia... meet up with jessilyn today went for hair extantion... everything do only $28... the reason i extant my hair because i don wan to cut my hair and i told teacher i doing a hair show... and hopefully teacher wont ask me to cut and forget about it...haha...
after that went home with nipple length hair... look like girl la muwahah...
went home wash hair everything... feeling very uncomfortable sia... long hair and not use to it...feel like removing it...make a decision to remove it...funny thing is the house no plier....call gw and meet him at his house void deck...
wah i swear i nvr going to extant hair again sia... gw remove the hair using force la... pluck my haiir out!!! roars!!!
pain sia....piang eh..haha...
anyway i'm hungry now... and my mac donal is here..
bye

No comments: